Thursday, December 3, 2009

Moving On; I Think. k3

I can't believe it. Half of me doesn't want to believe it. But I think I'm actually moving on from my crush on you. Slowly; bit by bit I'm only thinking of you as a good friend, not a boyfriend anymore. I'm relieved that I am finally able to let that part of me go, it was useless; all it did was hurt me. I don't want anything to change between us when these feelings die. I hope we remain the same because I'll always need you by my side. I came to you in my time of need and you were always there to cheer me up and make me feel better. I've opened my eyes and became aware of everything around me, from moving onto you, I'm seeing new people; who have always treated me nicely and I never thought of giving them a chance.

Well I finally inched closer to figuring out our strange terms. We're on good terms as of this moment. I think you finally understand that sometimes things you say hurt a lot, cause you're calming down on your words. We're hardly on bad terms now but I still do wish we spent more time together, as friends. I know we've tried to have time together, but it always gets interrupted. It frustrates me but we just got to keep trying. We can't possible scale things off to MSN or a couple minute conversations before others come around.

I still can't believe that I'm moving on, but I'm now seeing a new person in a particular light. I'm 100% sure about my feelings for him, but who knows. I'll give it time to figure everything out. I'm curious to tell you about this, maybe I will. I've actually stopped thinking about you more and now I'm aware of the things happening. I think this chance is for the best, give it time and the change will be complete. At this moment, I'm moving on...I think. k3

"It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does." -Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment