Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Good Terms; Bad Terms. k3

Me and you...it seems like a smaller idea now. It's not as big and you aren't as big to me like before. Those stupid feelings are still here, but they're slowly fading. I'm so confused about the relationship we have; I know we'll always be friends but we're constantly either on good terms or bad terms. And sometimes it's more bad terms and it's usually for stupid reasons. I know I don't mind much about anything but sometimes, you take things so far. It may seem amusing to you and at times me, but everything gets old after awhile. I wish you'd stop acting strange and getting mad for random reasons. You're confusing me and hurting me and it's not fun at all.

Looking around, I've realized that love is in the air. But why can't a snag a gasp of it? Ugh. It's frustrating because my focus has been on you this whole time, I was oblivious to everyone around me. It's difficult, it's hard but it's just how I feel. I wish I had realized this was going no where but I just didn't want to give up. We had our good terms today, talking, hanging out, laughing. It felt really good to be by your side like usual. But there were moments when your little words hurt me more than anything. I'm confused at what you said, unsure if it's what you want or that you're just kidding. I'm not sure of when you say that, if we're on good terms or bad. I'm so confused, but all I can do is wait and see what happens.

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Been busy with jams, homework, sleep. But I'll continue on now, I hope there's a brighter day ahead tomorrow. But I really do need to figure out this odd good terms, bad terms thing going on between us. Please take it easy because you don't know how easily you can hurt me. I just want us to figure out where we are standing on; good terms or bad terms. k3

"Though I haven’t told you how much I care, how much you mean to me; it's not that I don’t value you now. But if you only knew how much fear I have in losing you, then you'll understand how much I care." -Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment