I'm finally able to blog again! Stupid site wouldn't let me log on for the past month or so, but now it's working and now I'm back. So uhm, Merry Late Christmas and Happy New Year everyone. It's finally here; 2010. A new year, another added year to my age and a fresh start in an old place. It has been quite a winter break this year, started off terrible and became better as it progressed. The week of Christmas was very rough, but things got better from Christmas day and on, all the way up to New Years, my birthday. It was amazing and it was so much fun. I'm very thankful for all the gifts, but especially thankful for those who celebrated my birthday with me. It wouldn't of been so fun without you guys.
I'm actually excited for school tomorrow. I can't wait so see everyone again, I missed you all so much! But I especially miss one special face that's been missing from my mind all these weeks. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. It's kind of odd and weird but I have completely moved on from 'him' and now I have a new 'you.' So just to get it straight, I can't wait to see you tomorrow. We'll I'm tired. Time to go do some homework for tomorrow. Post more later? But I'll leave off with 2010: a new beginning and a brand new start. k3
"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." - Unknown.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment