Wow. It's been awhile. My last post was about school coming back from break and this post is about break coming back from school. Lots have happened over this time period, many good and many bad. There's officially no you in mind now, that's for one. It's good and bad at the same time, but for now, I actually like it. I like the way how things roll between friends and I now that everything is in a new light. More friends, closer friends is all I really want. Someone who I can trust to help me up when I fall, to protect me when I'm scared and to just be real with me. Though things are going oh so very well between me and some people, there are also bad things. Friends hurting each other and not realizing. I hate it. It hurts me to see it and it hurts me to feel it. It sucks and I don't understand...I just hope thing settle themselves out over time.
I don't quite understand how some people can be so ignorant. They make it seem like they're the victim but the truth is, they put themselves in that situation and just complain once something happens. Like STFU. I know I absolutely hate being mean but I can only take shit for so long. Ranting at me, bragging whatever. I don't want to take it anymore. Just forgive and forget and leave it at that. Constantly talking behind people's backs aren't going to do shit. End of swearing/being mean paragraph. (I just HAD to get it out of me.)
Friends friends friends. I can't live without you. There's not a day that I don't wonder what's going to happen next without you guys. I always have so much fun with not a single worry when I'm with you guys at times, but sometimes it may be quite stressful too. But through thick and thin I know I'll have at least one person that will remain in my life together...hopefully more than one because I know that many friendships will last for over. It's just I know there's one for sure, cause if not...that will be quite sad. But there's already that special one that has been here since forever so I know that the future holds everlasting friendships. I hope everyone has a great Olympic Break and hope to see some of you soon. k3
"Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they're always there." - Unknown.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment