I was glad to see you again, my heart skipped a beat once I saw you. I missed you for so long and I was finally able to be with you again. But today wasn't as much as I hoped it to be. We barely spent time together, and I don't know why. I've missed you for so long, but for some reason my heart didn't want to go find you. I'm sad about this, but I'm slightly relieved too. Maybe my attraction to you is slowly fading away because I'm tired of waiting. I'm tired of waiting for your heart, I'm giving you all of me, but all you give is half of you in return. I can only wait for so long, and I think that just maybe, that the time has come.
I'm a bit disappointed because I'm afraid that we're fading away from each other. We are truly close friends and I trust you with everything I tell you. But I can see from today, that we slightly inched apart from each other. I'm scared, I don't want to lose you, I'll always want you with me. From us inching a bit apart, I find myself leaning onto other people, new close friendships are emerging. I'm afraid of change but maybe this is for the best. We can still be close friends, but I just want that attraction and like that I feel for you to fade away, if I would just let you go. Apart of me wants to, but another part of me wants to hold onto you. All I want is for this one way call to be hung up, since you clearly aren't going to pick up.
I'm sorry that I'm giving up. I'm sorry that I want to let go. Apart of me wants to hold on, but the wait is breaking me down. It's time to stop thinking that you are 'the one' and find someone else that makes me feel this way or even better. I'll still hold you close, but I'll try not to feel as much for you. I'm a bit disappointed in me and in you, but not that disappointed. It's a maybe, we'll see how things go between us. k3
"A girl can only hold on to one boy for so long. But when she holds on and never lets go, that's what you call true feelings; true love." -Unknown.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment