Thursday, November 19, 2009

True Feelings; Revealed. k3

...I like you, a lot. I can't help it, it's just the way I feel. I know our feelings are not mutual, but there's also that voice in my heart that says we can. When I'm with you, I can't breathe, can't think. You're always on my mind, always wishing you were mine. I know it would never happen, you and me together, but I can't seem to get you out of my head. I wish I could, I wish I would, but I can't seem to just let you go. My heart can only wait for so long. It thinks you are the one, but your heart obviously doesn't see me that way. All I can do is hope and wait for my heart to give up and finally let you go because I'm tired of waiting and hoping. I want to give up and let you go. But I can't, I can't change the way I feel about you. k3

No comments:

Post a Comment