I'm so hurt, I'm so torn from the way we've been acting towards one another. It's like we're drifting apart second by second. I don't want to lose you. All I want is to lose the more than close friends feelings I have for you. I don't want to lose you, I need you. You're my trusted friend and I don't know what I would do without you. You've helped me through thick and thin, I can't just lose you like this. It hurts to feel this way. I always have a bad feeling when things don't go well when we talk, and to be honest, I'm scared. I don't know what I would do without you, please hear me out, I don't want us to drift apart! Maybe it's just me, or it could be you. But I don't want to lose this friendship, I'll try my best to fix it and just hope you'll cooperate. Don't leave me, because I'm not ready to leave you. I want you to always be my friend no matter what.
I promise I will try my best tomorrow to fix everything because this feeling is tearing me apart, I can't take it anymore. It just hurts so bad to see our friendship growing apart. I don't even know why this is happening. Can we just please stop this? You have no clue how it's tearing me apart, even though you probably don't even care. Your friendship means a lot to me, and it hurts to just even think about losing it. I keep promising myself, that tomorrow is going to be a good day, but it hasn't yet. Please help me change that, I need you more than ever now and especially as a friend. If only I could tell you exactly how I feel.
You bring out the best and worst in me. Because of you; I can spend endless nights and days, writing songs and I can withstand majority of things, by thinking of you. But because of you; one small thing that goes wrong between us, will remain in me for along time, hurting me more and more, every time I remember it. I'm so lost and confused, I don't know what to do. I want to be with you and I don't at the same time. When we're apart, I miss you. But when we're close, our current lack of communication and care burns through my heart. I don't know what to do, or if I can do anything. All I want is to save this friendship and be like we were before. Because what we are now, it hurts me so bad. k3
"There are many types of pain; physical, mental, emotional, etc. But the one that hurts most is emotional pain from within the heart." -Unknown.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment