It's Sunday, the weekend's almost over. I can't wait for this night to pass and morning to come, just so I can see you again. You don't know how much I've missed you. But surprisingly today, I didn't think of you as much as I usually do. Maybe because it's the stress and anxiety building up.
Today was a pretty hectic day. Spent majority of it not in my own house. Was at St. Matt's for most of the day; playing music, sound checks, rehearsals and preformed. After that, I headed off to a famjam. It was fun until the end of the day, when I thought back at all that had happened. Drama ruins everything. It breaks down happiness and brings in hurt. I just hope things will lighten up from here, or tomorrow morning.
I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Though I do hope that you won't screw up on me again. I'm willing to give you a second chance, please don't spoil it. All I want from you is to care as much as I do; for you and everything else. And in the end, all I really want for this weekend and everything that has happened this week, is closure. k3
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment