Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Piecing It Back Together; Slowly. k3

Success! I'm sorry I've been such a depressed, emotional ball of a blogger for the past few days. I guess I was just over-reacting about losing you. But now I know I haven't, because we are still as we are, close friends. I'm glad things didn't change, because you know I'll always need you. I find you so adorable when we're together. Your cute oblivious self melts my heart. We'd talk, joke and just have fun when we're together. Though at times, I wished our time together lasted longer.

I thought my 'more than friends' feelings for you were fading away. I was happy for a bit, but you drew me back with that cute smile and funny personality. I just can't seem to let you go. How long am I going to be able to go on like this? I really do want something to happen, but I doubt anything will. I'm too afraid to tell you, although I do want you to know how I truly feel. I also want to know how you feel, but I don't want to rush anything and ruin our friendship. I guess I'll wait until I can't wait any longer.

I'm writing a new song. And I think it's about you. I don't really know how to express the true feelings I have for you. I have no clue on how many songs I've written, but I know a majority of them are about you. I wish I had the courage to let you read them, but I know I never will. You'll never know how I feel. You'll never know that every time we talk and end up arguing, it breaks my heart in two. And you'll never know that every night, I try to piece my heart together, hoping that one day it would be yours. k3

"Things break, but you just got to suck it up and fix them yourself." -Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment