Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thinking; Of You. k3

I miss you. I miss everything about you. I want to see you but I know I can't. I know everyone loves weekends but I surely don't. I want school to come around so I can see you again. Just a little glimpse will keep my heart beating fast. Every moment when there's nothing on my mind, you always come into view. I can't help but think about you. I wish you were with me now, just your presence near me will make me happy. I wish I can stop thinking of you, but I can't.

I fixed your mess and surprisingly, I'm not upset. If it were anyone else who did this, I would be furious. But I can never stay mad at you, I can never stay away from you. You always draw me in with everything about you. I'm helpless against you but I hope it doesn't last forever. I want to move on but my heart won't let go. So much time and so much effort I've spent on you. All the songs laying on my bed, just for you. All the lyrics in my head, just for you. But you don't realize what's going on. You're just your cute oblivious self, not knowing how I feel about you. I wish you knew, that I'm thinking of you. k3

No comments:

Post a Comment